From Progiciel Marketing:
TeemWork is business management software, an ERP-like database-driven application. The purpose of TeemWork is to help you do more, faster, with less effort. TeemWork is the perfect tool to manage Contacts and Follow-Ups. Consider using TeemWork if you are involved in telemarketing, recruiting, debt collection or customer support. If you manage lists of people or organizations, TeemWork can probably help you. TeemWork is also the perfect tool to keep track of how time is spent. Consider using TeemWork if you bill time or if you want to know how time is spent in your organization. Being better informed about how time is spent can help your organization become more productive. TeemWork also includes Document Management, Human Resources and Accounting. TeemWork's Accounting is very easy to use and understand.
You can use TeemWork by yourself or you can share TeemWork and your database with others either via your own network or via the Internet. When TeemWork is originally installed, it is configured to connect to our online TeemWork.Net server via the Internet. You can use TeemWork and our TeemWork.Net server free while you evaluate TeemWork. If you find that you like TeemWork, you can install Microsoft's SQL Server Data Engine (MSDE 2000) on you computer and use TeemWork locally, all free. Your data will then be stored in your own SQL Server MSDE database on your computer. You can use TeemWork free in single-user mode with your own MSDE database on your computer for as long as you wish. We hope that you will eventually want to order and activate TeemWork's multi-user option. You will then be able to share TeemWork and your database with others on your network. A version for Windows 95-98-Me is available.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize your information and share it with other users.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Explain how to move a Contact list from a SharePoint site to Ou...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Share files over the Internet.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Display list of computers on your LAN and their IP address.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize your recipes and generate shopping lists.
- Schedule and automate file transfers over your network.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Synchronize the private Outlook calendar with a team calendar.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Monitor who is accessing your system when you are file sharing.
- Manage your daily contacts.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Can't live without it!"
Version: TeemWork 2.1
I use it on my PC and therefore, it's free. can you imagine the bunch of worries I throwed away? Be smart, put the machine working for you. Works ok on XP, but needs MySql. Nice program.
"Installed on about 80 PCs for Timesheets"
Version: TeemWork 2.1
Everybody here has a PC. We use TeemWork to enter our time worked. We all like it better than our old Excel time sheets. It tracks vacations and overtime. Real cheap at $25 per PC.