TSC Free Address Book is an easy to use program to keep track of your contacts and print letters labels and lists. The program allows you to create an unlimited number of letters using the built-in letter writer that includes spell checking. With this program you can assign your contacts to one or more lists, such as a Christmas Card or Club List. The program can an print letters in multiple languages based on the language of the contact. You can create an unlimited number of list with TSC Free Address Book. You can print letters or labels to an individual, to all members of a list or to everyone in the database. Using the easy to use query wizard you can filter individual list or databases to print to exactly the individuals you want. You can mark a contact as active or inactive for any mailing list. You can then choose to mail to only active, inactive or both members of a list depending upon your needs. You can use a user defined keyword list to define a list of criteria (i.e. products, interests, customer types, etc.) that can be assigned to individuals. More than one keyword can be assigned to an individual for flexibility. Use the list building utility which allows an entire mailing list to be created quickly. Simply fill in criteria to select a unique group of people (i.e. by keywords, state, birthday) and check the results. Add on to existing list one person at a time, or add a group of people with the list building utility. You can also create an unlimited number of databases. With the letter writer you can create letters in multiple languages and the correct language letter will be printed based on the contacts language stored in the database. Import/Export to multiple formats and prints to printer, screen, pdf, html, xml and text.
What's new in this version: Version 2.10 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"won't accept non-US addresses"
Version: TSC Free Address Book 2.10
it's free .....
although it has a box for states and provinces, the list contains no Canadian provinces, so you're unable to save those names
might be okay if you have no foreign addresses
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content