System Availability Database helps in creation of reports and graphs that show your IT system availability and downtime. The System Availability Database is a standalone program using an SQL database engine that provides a simple database and intuitive user interface to log system incidents with details about the outage. This includes outage date and time, restoration date and time, downtime, customer affected, type of outage and cause of the outage, as well as free text information to provide more details.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 has been completely redesigned with a better user interface and faster performance.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Manage your receivable and payable accounts.
- Keep track of your valuable customer information.
- Keep track of your stuff.
- Know where your employees are at any given moment.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create and shuffle phrase words.
- Process improvement with project execution.
- Learn hardware maintenance management.
- Get a combination picture viewer, editor, database, and more.