SysAid >Help Desk Software is a an all-in-one IT Help Desk software that provides the essential features for managing IT tasks including: Asset Management, MDM, Monitoring, Knowledge Base, Live Chat, Password Reset, SLA, Reports & Analysis, Tasks & Projects, Calendar, and more. With integrated capabilities, SysAid gives IT admins one powerful and easy-to-use IT Service Management solution, in one place. SysAid includes standardized templates so you can get started right away, and fully customizable options to meet your day-to-day IT needs. SysAid's free mobile apps let you manage your help desk and assets on-the-go from your iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Windows Phone 7. End users submit help desk service requests via SysAid's intuitive End-User Portal, while the SysAid Help Desk enables you to predefine and apply automatic priority, escalation, routing and notification rules (email, SMS, service requests). SysAid manages system vitals by automatically scanning, listing and monitoring your organization's network (SNMP devices, hardware, software and change history) and raising early warning alerts (email, SMS). Support your users anywhere around the world, via SysAid Remote Control. Build a database of knowledge, tips, and how-to solutions for administrators and end users in the Knowledge Base. Additional ITIL Package (CDMB, Priority Matrix, Change Management, and Problem Management), SLA/SLM, Tasks and Projects, and Manager Dashboard modules are also available. SysAid is deployed in over 100,000 organizations in 140 countries around the world, and features an active online Community Forum and regular training programs. SysAid has a free trial, and a free version for small to medium-sized organizations. SysAid's newest version 9.0 includes integrated Mobile Device Management capabilities that let you manage all mobiles devices as assets right from Asset Management.
What's new in this version: The biggest highlight of SysAid 9 are the new SysAid Mobile Device Management (MDM) capabilities, which let admins control all mobile devices as assets, and is integrated right into Asset Management. SysAid 9 also delivers the top 2 customer requests: a new UI design for the Knowledge Base, and dual screen Remote Control. SysAid's ITIL is officially certified by world renowned Pink Elephant and holds a PinkVERIFYâ?¢ v3.1 certification.
More Products to Consider
- Provide complete Help Desk and Asset management software with S...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Identify, monitor, and manage IT infrastructure assets.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Remote access PC & Mac, Fix PCs automatically, transfer files a...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Perform Telnet operations with this multi-featured server.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert any modern Web Browser into an HTML5-based Remote Deskt...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Connect remote computers and remotely execute shell commands ov...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Perform remote system maintanance, assistance, and management.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Establish online support for visitors of your Web site.
- Access your desktop PC via any wireless device or computer.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Take control of your business network.
- Simplify your digital life with a secure wireless network tuned...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"SysAid's Help desk:Reliable ultimate solution!"
Version: SysAid Server Free 8.5
SysAid's Help desk is your reliable ultimate solution, designed with comprehensive help desk tools, multi-channel support, and mobile capabilities. With its top 5 customer service strategies, SysAidcss helps you choose the right customer service.
Special features of of SysAidcss
1 The free PDF of Sysaidcss discusses the 5 most important customer service strategies to boost the quality of your customer service. SysAidcss solution for for all your needsSysAid CSS Mobile is a free application for your iPhone smartphone that enables support agents to view and manage customer requests from anywhere in the world.
2) Excellent customer service, available right at your fingertips.
3) SysAid Pro Edition offers a feature-rich helpdesk with customization, integration, and scalability.
4) SysAid provides automatic management for scanning, listing and monitoring all your network.
5) It is a dynamic and highly intuitive free software solution for small to medium-sized organizations.
When calling support sometimes it takes a bit long since the customer care is busy.
In this modern world of fast communication, it is quite essential to provide easy and efficient service to your customers. With the help of SysAidcss, it is easy for you to choose the right and expert customer service. SysAidcss ensures you all help by providing you with comprehensive ticket management tools, advanced customization, and ease-of-use experience.Visit the site http://www.sysaidcss.com/ for your software solutions. You will discover wonders.
"Very difficult getting helpful support"
Version: SysAid Server Free 8.5
The SysAid product has many parts and will help you check-off functionality when doing your dilligence. We were very excited to start using SysAid a few years ago because of all the listed functionaity. The US Eastern hours that someone picks up the phone are good.
Most of the functionality is not complete. When calling support you have to be routed to a specific person and if they are busy (which they almost always are) you need to wait for a call back that very rarely comes. You would think that a helpdesk software company would have a real helpdesk. Most of the issues submitted are not addressed for days. The last new feature added to the system started scanning thousands of subnets for no reason which then flooded my network and set-off all intrusion detection systems as network scan attacks and blocked web and email servers from accessing the internet which stopped our business.
If you are looking for a helpdesk application that has many features this is it. If you are looking for a helpdesk application that the features work as most industry standard applications do, you will be frustrated. If you using this as a Managed Service Provider you will be disapointed. It appears that they have made an effort to expand their company in 2011 and have brought on more clients than they can handle. I have discussed this with their sales staff and they told me that this was not the case. The facts show support has gotten much worse over the last 6 months. I am hoping that SysAid reads this post and corrects the issues so we could once again be a happy client of theirs.