SysAid >Help Desk Software is a an all-in-one IT Help Desk software that provides the essential features for managing IT tasks including: Asset Management, MDM, Monitoring, Knowledge Base, Live Chat, Password Reset, SLA, Reports & Analysis, Tasks & Projects, Calendar, and more. With integrated capabilities, SysAid gives IT admins one powerful and easy-to-use IT Service Management solution, in one place. SysAid includes standardized templates so you can get started right away, and fully customizable options to meet your day-to-day IT needs. SysAid's free mobile apps let you manage your help desk and assets on-the-go from your iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Windows Phone 7. End users submit help desk service requests via SysAid's intuitive End-User Portal, while the SysAid Help Desk enables you to predefine and apply automatic priority, escalation, routing and notification rules (email, SMS, service requests). SysAid manages system vitals by automatically scanning, listing and monitoring your organization's network (SNMP devices, hardware, software and change history) and raising early warning alerts (email, SMS). Support your users anywhere around the world, via SysAid Remote Control. Build a database of knowledge, tips, and how-to solutions for administrators and end users in the Knowledge Base. Additional ITIL Package (CDMB, Priority Matrix, Change Management, and Problem Management), SLA/SLM, Tasks and Projects, and Manager Dashboard modules are also available. SysAid is deployed in over 100,000 organizations in 140 countries around the world, and features an active online Community Forum and regular training programs. SysAid has a free trial, and a free version for small to medium-sized organizations. SysAid's newest version 9.0 includes integrated Mobile Device Management capabilities that let you manage all mobiles devices as assets right from Asset Management.
What's new in this version: The biggest highlight of SysAid 9 are the new SysAid Mobile Device Management (MDM) capabilities, which let admins control all mobile devices as assets, and is integrated right into Asset Management. SysAid 9 also delivers the top 2 customer requests: a new UI design for the Knowledge Base, and dual screen Remote Control. SysAid's ITIL is officially certified by world renowned Pink Elephant and holds a PinkVERIFYâ?¢ v3.1 certification.
More Products to Consider
- Provide complete Help Desk and Asset management software with S...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Identify, monitor, and manage IT infrastructure assets.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Deliver remote support to friends or customers through firewall...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Perform Telnet operations with this multi-featured server.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert any modern Web Browser into an HTML5-based Remote Deskt...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Connect remote computers and remotely execute shell commands ov...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Perform remote system maintanance, assistance, and management.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Establish online support for visitors of your Web site.
- Access your desktop PC via any wireless device or computer.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Take control of your business network.
- Simplify your digital life with a secure wireless network tuned...
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Deceptive Listing - Not Free"
Version: SysAid Server Free 9.0
Unknown Requires Signup
Not Free - Improperly Listed
This is not a free program. Free Trial belongs in a different category. This is deceitful and deliberate in order to get more hits. Be leary of any compnay claiming "Free" when it is not free.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content