From Florent Pillet:
SymbolHack lets you quickly access hard-to-write symbols by popping up a symbols window whenever the Keyboard is accessed. SymbolHack provides for a configurable symbols table and optional screen positioning for left-handed or right-handed users.
The Keyboard is still accessible: simply tap the 'Keyboard' button at bottom on the SymbolHack pop-up window, and the original Keyboard is displayed.
Note that you can still directly access the Keyboard window by using the Keyboard menu command, or by tapping the hot corner of the Graffiti area that has not been assigned to SymbolHack.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- Combine the alphabetic and numeric keypads on your Palm into on...
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Use customizable keyboards to speed text entry on your Palm.
- Keyboard that sits in graffiti area.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Replaces built-in onscreen keyboard.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Improve text entry on your Pocket PC.