Sticky Notes is simple, easy-to-use, and absolutely free note taking software that helps you jot down, manage and organize information and create reminders with snooze, repeat options and various alarms. With Sticky-Notes, you can write down short notes, ideas, phone numbers, addresses, make to-do lists, organize research and class notes on your desktop. There are multiple ways to create sticky notes. Once you have created a new note, place the cursor into the body of the note and start typing or paste information. The program automatically saves all notes information. Sticky Notes provides plenty of options to configure the program the way you like - you can color code, sort, duplicate, prioritize and print sticky notes and find whatever you need instantly. If you like, you can edit and format text, change the font style, size, and color with standard hot keys or the options that are available in the note context menu. Additionally, you can hide, cascade or minimize sticky notes that saves your desktop space. Sticky Notes supports sharing notes with friends and co-workers through the network or the Internet.
What's new in this version:
- Added Ctrl + Shift + R hotkey to easily change the color of the selected note.
- Now you can select image position and use jpg, bmp, gif and icon files as the note background.
- Added Ctrl + D hotkey to open the font dialog window.
- Hide and show Notes Manager with Ctrl + Alt + M.
- Added hotkeys: bold(Ctrl + B), italic(Ctrl + I), underline(Ctrl + U), strike out(Ctrl + Shift + S).
- Show selected notes by double click or pressin... See all new features »