Stellar SpeedUp Mac is a robust and reliable utility to optimize the performance of your Mac by removing all unwanted files and unused applications. Since, with time, the hard drive of our Mac gets filled with various files and applications, and some of which are really useless. These unwanted files and unused applications, eat up large memory space and thus dip the performance of Mac. On the other hand, Stellar SpeedUp Mac, efficiently removes all unwanted applications, large files, system junks, cache logs, etc. The software has very interactive user interface that provides three prominent options to optimize the performance of your machine. These three options are 'SpeedUp Now', 'Clean My Mac', and 'Uninstaller'. The SpeedUp Now option, finds and removes unnecessary old large files, cache files, universal binaries, duplicate files, and language files from boot drive. Clean My Mac option lets you delete large files, universal binaries, duplicate files, and language files from selected Mac volume. Through Uninstaller, you can uninstall all unused applications, plug-ins, and widgets from your machine, just by simple drag and drop. Moreover, the software also provides you a 'Quick Look' button to see the preview of image, video, or audio files before removing them. The software also provides a scheduler to perform various Mac clean up tasks at desired date and time. The 'Filter Setting' option of the software facilitates you to set filters, by which you can search the exact category of file type as well as can include or exclude any particular categories of file types. If you want, you can set preferences to remove junk files from the removable device each time when it's connected to Mac machine. To analyze this tool, you can download its free demo version. The demo version of the software, lists all duplicate files, universal binaries, large files, etc present on your Mac. To delete all these files, you have to purchase the license of the software.
What's new in this version: Support Mountain Lion
More Products to Consider
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Optimize your Mac, fix slow performance and app errors.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Blackberry Extractor for Mac extracts data from .IPD (blackberr...
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Extend OS X's native file handling capabilities via third-party...
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Diagnostic, cleaning, and repair tools.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Simple text pad to open, modify, create text files.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Clean, optimize and speed up your Mac.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"freed gbs of crap data from HD"
Version: Stellar SpeedUp Mac 2.0
Uninstall everything which is unwanted
Not found any
Had to admit I am not fan of any cleaning utility because they create havoc after they clean some important files from system. But I took chance with Stellar Speedup Mac utility after it says that corruption would not take place after cleanup. This is true, it worked like a champ and let me free GBs of space on already choked hard drive. Now my Old Mac runs pretty good, that is what I wanted for it.
"Try before buying. Not worth the money for me"
Version: Stellar SpeedUp Mac 1.0
Easy interface and clear to use. Duplicate file finder works well.
Restoring items deleted from the back up zip file did not work for MS Word 2004 or 2008. Documentation seems incomplete and does not appear to match the options in the program as delivered.
Try it before buying it. For me it was not worth the cost and in the end resulted in saving only 5.6 GB out of a terabyte after hours of scanning then ended up having to restore from a full backup because restoring the backup of the data that was deleted did not restore what was needed for MS Office to work.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content