Stellar Phoenix Mac Photo Recovery Software recovers lost, deleted, or formatted photos, videos, audios, and pod casts from Mac machines. The software has simple intuitive user interface which does not require any assistance of an expert or prior training of the software to perform photo recovery. The software supports various image, video, and audio file formats and is compatible with all major camera brands to recover their lost/deleted/formatted photos and videos. This efficient software recovers image, audio, and video files from various Mac based devices including laptops, desktops, CD, DVD, BD, USB drives, pen drives, iPods, external hard drives, and digital cameras. It scans the affected storage device for lost images and other multimedia files and shows the preview of the found files. Another effective feature of the software is Save Scan. You can save the scanned information in a file and this scanned information file can later be used for recovering lost, deleted, or formatted photos and other media files stored in it. The Create Image feature of the software allows you to create the image of the storage device. This image file is saved with Dot DMG extension and you can load this image file to perform recovery at any time. The Resume Recovery option provided by the software gives you the functionality to restart the recovery process at any time by using scan information or image file. If you want you can stop scanning of your storage media any time, save the scanned information and hence, resume the recovery process later by using this scanned information file. For advance user the software provides the feature of Select Range. By using this feature you can select the desired region of your storage device and perform the recovery over this specific region. You can create the image file or save the scan information of this selected region. The software also gives you the option to select single as well as multiple multimedia files for recovery.
What's new in this version: 1. Image Formats Added:- Mamiya (MOS), Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Picture File (PCT)
2. Audio Formats Added:- Real Audio (RA)
3. Video Formats Added:- Matroska Video File (MKV), AVCHD Video File (MTS), Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), MOI Video File, Video Object File (VOB), OGG Media Player(OGM), 3G2, ASX
4. Update Wizard Added: now it automatically checks for latest updates.
More Products to Consider
- Recover lost data from deleted files, formatted disk, lost raid...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Recover lost & deleted Photo, Audio and Video files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Firmware update for MacBook Air (mid 2012) models.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- An easy-to-install distribution of Gallery.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Software playback sampler for Steinberg VST 2 format.
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Manage partitions of Mac OS X.
All versions:2.4 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Wish I could give it 0 starts"
Version: Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 5.0
Ya right, there is absolutely nothing good I can say
Ran the software for 6 days waiting for it to finally finish scanning. Once it did, first click I made crashed it leaving me with no record of the scan ever happening. Support is terrible. They made me buy the new version when I purchased the product 10 months prior. Running a brand new Macbook Pro (bought February 2013).
All I wanted to do was restore a couple hundred images from an old iPhoto directory. The prior version was taking forever so I called and they said new version was better, but there was no upgrade. Stupidly I bought it, waited a week for the scan, and CRASH city. The software is a scam
"Program is not handy, has the high price!"
Version: Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 5.0
Among pluses, you don't oblige to pay for the product!
Tool can't help to overcome problems with image files, it makes the problems bigger. It doesn't cost $39, rather $9 or $5.
Program restored my crashed image files only from third time, but it couldn't properly save restored images. It's only big disappointment!