CNET Editors' note: This beta version is time-limited.
Stat E&M Coding Consultant is a unique application that assists clinicians in determining the appropriate CPT code for evaluation and management services based on HCFA 1997 guidelines. It guides you through the HCFA 1997 Evaluation and Management coding algorithms to arrive at the correct CPT code (99201-99215) that you have documented for an office visit. It works like an interactive reference card. Currently, only the general multisystem exam is included. This updated version adds inpatient, consultation, and ER algorithms.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Develop software for the Palm OS on your Mac.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Use your Palm as a digital stopwatch.
- Read, create, and distribute text documents on your PalmPilot.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- View rich-formatted documents with hyperlinks, images, and tabl...
- View your appointments for a week on your Palm.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Use your Palm as a calculator and currency converter.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Record the time of beginning/stopping work and calculate total ...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Figure out the bill easily and equally on your PalmPilot.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Read and search the Bible on your Palm OS device.
- Track the time across multiple time zones on your Palm.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Organize info about wines on your Palm.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: