Stalker provides several tools to help you manage your stock investments. From a simple watch list that updates every two minutes, to calculators that help you determine the prices you want to buy and sell your stocks. By adding your current stock positions into the Portfolio, you can see how the value of your investments are changing throughout the day.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue were companies with a ' character in the name could not be added.
- Corrected for a change with the Morningstar ratings
- Corrected problem with tool windows opening under the menu bar
- Moved program to new company name
- Created new application and file icons.