Oracle SQL query tool. Make SQL queries to fetch data. The user interface has support for sample SQL statements to introduce you to the SQL syntax. Weblinks to important information are integrated in Sql2Plus to make it easy for you. Sql2Plus has a easy user interface when you want to make SQL queries for Oracle databases. Save your data as XML/XSL and view it in a browser.
Version 2.1 adds viewing of TNS names, tables, views, and users.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Audit and verify data discrepancies across different database s...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Deliver spreadsheet-like analysis capabilities.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Provide a client server solution for reporting and data analysi...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Execute your SQL queries and scripts simultaneously in multiple...
- Monitor MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and any ODBC compliant da...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Provide access to data and manipulation of data within Oracle a...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Get a driver that provides fast access to Oracle database serve...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Build queries and interact with many diverse relational databas...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Manage connections and queries with ease.
- Edit SQL queries using a customizable syntax highlighting.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage Oracle and MySQL database.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1