From Spreadsheet Basic:
Spreadsheet Basic is a computer programming language used in Excel spreadsheets. It is an Excel add-in designed for those who want to do VBA type procedures without dealing with VBA's complexity. Using SpBasic, you can perform complex calculations which are too involved to fit in a cell formulas, and run VBA-type procedures, such as complex logic and looping structures. SpBasic has all the familiar programming statements, 'If', 'For-Next', 'Do While', and many others. SpBasic can use all the Functions available in Excel (SUM, AVERAGE) which VBA cannot do, plus it can use any custom functions you may want to write in VBA. In addition to being used for regular worksheet applications, spBasic also provides a 'Script' language to control hardware and instrumentation through PC interfaces, and allows you to collect and display data measurements on charts and graphs. SpBasic is definitely an add-in you want to add to your software tools.
Version 1.2 includes the latest functional updates.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add over 300 VBA macros to your MS Excel.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Store and recover Procedures, Funcitons and URLs for VBA.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Perform various functions and avoid multiple keystrokes.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert currencies in your Excel files automatically.
- Improve the look and readability of your Excel spreadsheets.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Empower Excel for difficult query and data manipulation, fix li...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Sort chemical names alphabetically for MS Excel.
- Analyze, debug, compare, and document your Excel spreadsheets.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Download, chart, and analyze free historical data from the Inte...
- Encrypt Excel spreadsheets.