CNET Editors' review
Simply Invoice provides purchase orders and quotes in addition to its namesake function, producing high-quality invoices quickly and easily. Behind its cluttered layout hides a useful program for entrepreneurs and small-business owners.
The program's interface requires more patience than we expected, since its layout overflows with foreign-looking command icons. Fortunately, there's enough onscreen direction to keep most users in control. Creating a new invoice takes mere minutes, once you understand the layout. We set up our company's profile, including name, logo, and taxes, and Simply Invoice automatically populated our documents with the appropriate information in the appropriate places, which is a great time saver. The program proves a simple blank invoice with places for customer, product, and price data. The professional-looking results were ready to give to a client. Simply Invoice also offers Quotes and Purchase Orders that follow the same simple layout and provide equally satisfactory results. Its best feature, the Stock feature, automatically fills out invoices with your products, but it also keeps an eye on your warehouse and inventory. It tracks your supply numbers so you're always on top of reorders. Though the layout could be easier to use, this is a strong program for small businesses.
Simply Invoice has a 15-day trial limitation. It installs desktop icons without permission. Its layout is cluttered, but it produces excellent invoices and more, and we recommend it.
From Simply Software:
Simply Invoice software works with UK(), USA($), Irish(), Australian($), New Zealand($), European() and African(R). This Simple to use software makes invoicing, quoting, contact management, bookkeeping, stock or inventory control and basic accounts quick and easy to manage. Designed to run small to medium sized businesses, Simply Invoice is fully network enabled. Create unlimited number of businesses and let Simply Invoice help you run your businesses smoothly and efficiently. With the ability to network upto upto 255 concurrent users/computers. Simply Invoice is a must for any small to medium sized business that wishing to get ahead and stay ahead of the competition.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage inventory, customer data, and essential business process...
- Manage stock and inventory, prepare documents, and convert them...
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Check the receive and issue balance.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage online auction sales.
- Track your business and personal contacts.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Increase sales and revenue with social CRM, e-mail, contact and...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Organize your sales and inventory management system.
- Provide marketing and contact management.
- Organize and store records of assets belonging to your company ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage invoicing, estimating, and purchase order creation.
- Take care of your accounting, project tracking, and inventory n...
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"What a great package, fantastic. Five Stars *****"
Version: Simply Invoice 2
Downloaded and installed it with ease. It's really easy to use, really easy to learn, has everything that I need in one package. I tested at least 10-15 other packages and this is easily the best. The email support is first class and so is the telephone support. By the way, I've just purchased it from their web site. WHAT A BARGAIN