From Inertron Software:
SimpleBudget is a very easy-to-use application for keeping track of where you spend your money. You enter deposits and payments in a checkbook-style list, setting the expense type of each from a popup menu. The Summary screen lets you see the totals for all expense types over any desired time period (week, month, year, etc.) Any expense type can have any number of sub-types (and the sub-types can have their own sub-types, etc.). This lets you track, for example, your overall automobile expenses, as well as the more specific fuel, repair, and loan payment expenses.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- Program to remind you about all payment.
- Easy-to-use expense tracker.
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Analyze the majority of your loans.
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Calculates your loan's monthly payment.
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...