From Inertron Software:
SimpleBudget is a very easy-to-use application for keeping track of where you spend your money. You enter deposits and payments in a checkbook-style list, setting the expense type of each from a popup menu. The Summary screen lets you see the totals for all expense types over any desired time period (week, month, year, etc.) Any expense type can have any number of sub-types (and the sub-types can have their own sub-types, etc.). This lets you track, for example, your overall automobile expenses, as well as the more specific fuel, repair, and loan payment expenses.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Program to remind you about all payment.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Easy-to-use expense tracker.
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Analyze the majority of your loans.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.
- Track all expenses & manage budgets.
- Calculates your loan's monthly payment.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Keep track of your personal finances with your Palm device.