SharePoint Permission Workflow has offered a productive way for IT administrators to manage item-level permissions among all the users and user groups by streamlining the whole process. With SharePoint Permission Workflow, item-level permissions are able to be automatically assigned to selected users and user groups for all items in a SharePoint list at one time. Meanwhile, administrators are also empowered to apply item-level permissions for the existing items within a list with only one click. Moreover, when new items have been created or existing ones being modified, permission levels that previously configured in the Permission Workflow will be automatically assigned to the users and user groups involved. It means administrators, now, are less likely to be distracted from important projects by random assignments, which will considerably increase the time and efforts that can be spent on high-level administrative tasks.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 supports SharePoint 2013.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Auto set a SharePoint document title with its file name.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Configure custom permission settings on a per-list or per-item ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Save filter configuration based on a current view and load save...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Perform a client-side validation for SharePoint list field data...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Provide a powerful application for migrating documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create custom workflow using SharePoint Workflow Designer witho...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Assign to users and user groups all relative permissions at col...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Broaden your lookup, trim down your choices.
- Create automated workflows, organize sequence, and assign tasks...
- Display colored progress bar and numerical percentage together.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Remove custom permission settings for specified users or groups...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content