From Today's Innovations:
For years, service oriented businesses have struggled with scheduling their job installations to meet the needs of both customers and builders in a timely manner. Many professional service companies use multiple types of installation and service crews to complete jobs.
Too often, jobs are missed, double-booked or worse, canceled, because of inefficient scheduling. There are many difficulties when trying to schedule multiple crews. One major problem with scheduling multiple crews is how do you QUICKLY find a crew who is available and who also fits the skill set needed to complete the job? Another problem is how do you QUICKLY reschedule one job while filling the now available time slot.
Well with the input of a lot of seasoned professional schedulers and owners of service oriented businesses, Today's Innovations has developed a software package that virtually eliminates those problems and more. The Service Scheduler helps insure no more missed, double-booked or cancelled jobs.
The Monthly/Find screen allows you to search for open time slots within a selected date range. You can even schedule a job during the same search process, including drive time.
The auto-scheduler will automatically schedule all of your jobs, whether single or multi-tasked jobs, including drive time, with one click of a button.
Recurring scheduling will let you schedule on any day of any week/month/year for any period of time... it will even let you schedule multiple people at the same time.
Automatically create a new customer, job and schedule in one process from either the daily, weekly or Gantt schedulers.
Easily drag/drop/cut/copy/paste schedules. Move groups of appointments at one time or just change the times of a group of appointments.
Video help provides details on how to maximize the power of the program and live help is also available to assist you in setting up your program according to your company's business rules.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track hours & materials for projects or jobs.
- Manage customer's accounts, job booking, worker's wages, and ge...
- Search for jobs all across the Internet.
- Keep track of your clients, appointments, income, and expenses.
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Facilitate and optimize your job search process.
- Track time by looking back in time.
- Manage your business contracts, invoices, and customer payments...
- Schedule and keep track of your service business.