From Today's Innovations:
For years, service oriented businesses have struggled with scheduling their job installations to meet the needs of both customers and builders in a timely manner. Many professional service companies use multiple types of installation and service crews to complete jobs.
Too often, jobs are missed, double-booked or worse, canceled, because of inefficient scheduling. There are many difficulties when trying to schedule multiple crews. One major problem with scheduling multiple crews is how do you QUICKLY find a crew who is available and who also fits the skill set needed to complete the job? Another problem is how do you QUICKLY reschedule one job while filling the now available time slot.
Well with the input of a lot of seasoned professional schedulers and owners of service oriented businesses, Today's Innovations has developed a software package that virtually eliminates those problems and more. The Service Scheduler helps insure no more missed, double-booked or cancelled jobs.
The Monthly/Find screen allows you to search for open time slots within a selected date range. You can even schedule a job during the same search process, including drive time.
The auto-scheduler will automatically schedule all of your jobs, whether single or multi-tasked jobs, including drive time, with one click of a button.
Recurring scheduling will let you schedule on any day of any week/month/year for any period of time... it will even let you schedule multiple people at the same time.
Automatically create a new customer, job and schedule in one process from either the daily, weekly or Gantt schedulers.
Easily drag/drop/cut/copy/paste schedules. Move groups of appointments at one time or just change the times of a group of appointments.
Video help provides details on how to maximize the power of the program and live help is also available to assist you in setting up your program according to your company's business rules.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Track hours & materials for projects or jobs.
- Track the amount of time spent on various projects and activiti...
- Search for jobs all across the Internet.
- Keep track of your clients, appointments, income, and expenses.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Track time by looking back in time.
- Manage your business contracts, invoices, and customer payments...
- Manage customer's accounts, job booking, worker's wages, and ge...
- Schedule and keep track of your service business.