From Silva Elm:
Sense Professional is a split screen editor providing highly synchronized dual-pane editing environments for document editing at both outline and detailed text levels. Each screen is locale independent allowing multilingual editing of different documents, or even the same when shared between two screens, to proceed simultaneously. If the outline pane is not needed, swap to a single-pane editing environment. Paragraphs and other document parts may be grouped into expandable / collapsible headed sections (chapters) to provide a hierarchical document tree. Whole and part Sense documents may be merged into a single work document with material automatically adopting the main document style including section and multilevel list numbering.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Install RTF import and export plug-in for using Sense as an out...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Improve your court reporting skills.
- Edit text with syntax highlighting and advanced features.
- Perform a word count of any file or program.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert ASCII text into MS Word format.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep all your office data at hand.
- Create, edit, and manage XML documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manipulate formatted text and sound together in one document.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Edit text or rich-text files on your windows machine.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Translate words into 60 languages.
- Create bulleted lists, embed files, images, data, or text, and ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Read onscreen text documents with comfort.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: