ScreenSteps is not just another screen capture application. ScreenSteps helps you answer questions by automatically creating image-based documents as you capture screenshots. Using the integrated authoring tools you can quickly annotate images and add text. When you are finished you can export to HTML, PDF, Word (DOCX)*, WordPress, TypePad, Bloger, Movable Type, MindTouch*, Confluence*, Googles Sites*, Joomla or ScreenSteps Live.
* Requires ScreenSteps Pro
What's new in this version:
- Support for capturing on Retina displays.
- Fixed crash when loading on some Mountain Lion installs.
- ScreenSteps is now signed on OS X.
- Screen capture on Windows now captures layered windows.
- Fixed error that could occur when repositioning the Export Manual to ScreenSteps Live export dialog.
- Fixed an error that could occur when canceling the ScreenSteps Live signup process.
- Fixed an error that could occur when positioning w... See all new features »