From Digital Dawn Software:
Safe-Docs protects your sensitive documents and files with secure encryption. Documents protected by Safe-Docs cannot be opened, viewed, or printed. A password-protected login is required to encrypt or decrypt files. You decide which files to protect, and who can decrypt them. It protects any type of file. Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, even pictures, music, and video files; Just login and drag-and-drop files to encrypt or decrypt them. One process does both. Safe-Docs determines weather your file is already encrypted or not, and automatically encrypts or decrypts it. Permit or deny users the ability to encrypt or decrypt files independently. Keep track of which users are encrypting and decrypting files.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Encrypt and decrypt your files.
- Lock, encrypt, back up, shred, and manage your files and folder...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Protect your Windows system with securely encrypted passwords.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Encrypt and decrypt files on your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Protect your critical business information.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Secure your private and sensitive information from snoopers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Encrypt and decrypt files easily.
- Encrypt and decrypt files and values.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Store and manage internet usernames and passwords in a safe env...
- Organize and store your UserID information.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage you passwords and keep them in a safe place.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: