From Scimonoce Software:
SEE Finance is a comprehensive personal finance manager featuring investment tracking and direct account downloads. With SEE Finance, you can download account information directly from hundreds of financial institutions and import data from tens of thousands of others. You can keep track of all your financial accounts including banking, credit card, loan, asset, liability, income and investment accounts and you can track and monitor individual investments. Other features include: investment tracking and monitoring (stocks, bonds, options and more), scheduled recurring transactions, import OFX, QFX, CSV, and QIF files, export CSV, TXF, and QIF files, transaction filters, budget monitoring, in-depth reporting and multiple currency support.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue downloading current investment quotes from Yahoo! Finance.
- Various bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Convert PDF document to Excel XLS format so that users can edit...
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Create and print a monthly calendar by choosing a year and mont...
- Create, manage, and share spreadsheets.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Convert Excel XLS files to XLSX and XLSX files to XLS.
- Create and format spreadsheets, analyze and share information t...
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 37 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Promising software, but investment transactions kill it"
Version: SEE Finance 0.9.13.5
Excellent at importing .qif files! Really outstanding
Very easy to set up.
Clean look and fast performance
Many customization features
The lack of a securities management feature, makes entering/editing investment transactions a torture. This is really what prevents me from buying it. But entering any kind of transaction is not very intuitive either. If only the programmer could get some inspiration with the way transactions are edited in Money 4, this piece of software would really wipe out the competition.
You'll be amazed at how easy and flawless importing qif files is. But, If you're like me, and investment transactions are a frequent event, then you'll be let down by the odd way this software requires data entering. Maybe with version 1.0 this issue is finally addressed and I may finally put Quicken 2005 in the trash bin...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content