The Returnable Forms Reader is used to open, view and complete Returnable Forms. It works on any version of Windows since 2000, and anyone can save the data without charge to either the distributor or the end user. A Returnable Form is both a document and a database record. It displays and prints like a presentation document, contains fields like an online database form, accepts and saves data like a word processing document and passes data directly into a database like an online form. Returnable Forms are made in the Form Designer. You can build one of our forms 10 times faster than its HTML equivalent because There is no coding -- not even when adding buttons to perform custom functions. Wizards walk users through any complex tasks. The forms build and populate their own databases automatically, based on a form's structure and its fields. No time is spent writing form-database mapping code. The forms have total print integrity, so no time is spent adjusting web pages for printing. In case of multi-page forms, such as employment applications, page transitions are automatic and handled inside the Form Reader. The Returnable Forms Reader has a number of noteworthy features, including:
The ability to save data in a form for free. No strings attached. The ability to set a "Home Page," so that the Reader can open to a predefined menu. The ability to import data from another form, provided that the field names match. This feature is helpful when users need to transfer data from an old version of a form to a new version. Two options for electronic signatures: (1) embedding an audio statement into the form in the signator's voice with a microphone, or (2) embedding a graphic signature with an electronic stylus. A touchscreen interface option for use with tablet computers Section 508 features. It has a screen interpreter option that allows text readers to announce and explain each field based on the tab order. 100% WYSIWYG printing. Once you install this program, it will open up immediately to its own online menu, which lists several commonly used forms. These forms are free for you to use and distribute. If you want to save the data, then you will need to download either the Form Processor or the Workflow Engine. These components - and more - are available for a 45-day trail download on the ReturnableForms website.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 has small refinements and adjustments since 3.0, none visible in the GUI
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Provide a powerful graphical XSLT stylesheet designer.
- Create and print reports using Java.
- Fill in customized and standard AMD Forms in PDF format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Fill in customized and standard Pelvis Exam Forms in PDF format...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Utilize a car PC front end solution.
- Create, recover, and manage PDF documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and use electronic forms.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Add notes to PDF documents and fill PDF forms.
- Streamline the process of posting, reading, and responding to W...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Query Access databases with SQL and convert resultsets to PDF t...
- Manage digital assets and documents with multi-user access and ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Develop free team productivity & project management apps.