From Repository Systems:
Repos Server contains everything you need to set up a Subversion repository on HTTP, with SSL and user administration. The installer makes it simple to configure the Apache web server, Subversion repository and SSL certificate. Everything is open source. A repository interface for web browsers is included.
Version 2 contains Apache 2.2.4, PHP 5.2.4, Subversion 1.4.5 and the new Useradmin tool.
What's new in this version: Version 2 contains Apache 2.2.4, PHP 5.2.4, Subversion 1.4.5 and the new Useradmin tool.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your FTP server with advanced features from any location...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Customize and input texts inside a preset mask.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Analyze and compare your SQL Server databases.
- Connect and manage calls on your computer.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Play MP3 files to the Internet or to your local network.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Administer your local network Internet access using Microsoft I...
- Host and control menu items, buttons, and combo boxes.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Transmit data between Internet servers and remote users securel...
- Build optimized file uploading into your applications.