RapidQuery supports the following Databases: DB2, Firebird, Informix, Interbase, MySQL ,ODBC, OLEDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLBase, SQLServer, Sybase. To be specific DB2 is DB2 for mainframe (ZOS,MVS), Windows, Linux, Aix and Unix. The price of RapidQuery is $USD 125 which Radem-Soft believes is a reasonable price for the quality and the functionality of the product. Radem-Soft offers a 30 day trial period. We encourage you to download RapidQuery and try it out. Once the trial period ends, RapidQuery will have to be registered. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Download multiple YouTube files to your hard drive.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Visualize, query, manage, and construct relational databases.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Get a deadlock prevention tool for SQL Server databases.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Interact with any DBMS from anywhere using a single SQL query t...
- Manage and convert MySQL and Microsoft Access databases to eith...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create and design any type of databases.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get an audio narration tool for altaVENTE products.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and design corporate reports and data analysis systems f...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Compare, synchronize heterogenous databases, merge, convert, mi...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Download multiple HTML source files from a Web-site to your har...
- Perform WMI Interface query with system information.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: