RS Retail Competitor Pro can be used by retailers to gauge what strategy is required to make customers prefer their retail outlet to their competitors.
By studying 8 human factors like: Proximity of the retail outlet; Behavior of sales personnel towards customers; Assistance rendered to customers by Retailer's Staff; Extra attractive features of the Retailer's outlet; Awareness among the customers about the retailer; Remote service to customers' doorsteps; Extra features like eatery, game arcade, and beauty saloon to make shopping more enjoyable; and Identifying customers' favorite brands. Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage billing, inventory, and point of sale of your business.
- Improve accuracy and consistency of sales forecasts and analyze...
- Organize and manage all types of merchandise.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Learn how to manage a messaging environment.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create an online workspace for managing and sharing business in...
- Update customers via e-mail with current newsletters, offers, a...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Explore, visualize, and deliver reports to your customers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Wage a marketing war.
- Create your own industry holding and trade products in real tim...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Use customer-centric POS system, designed for the marketing-dri...
- Play this game and become an oil tycoon.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage and organize daily business transactions.