From Trade Science:
QuoteRetriever software enables users to download up to 1500 delayed stock quotes at a time or 60 real time quotes and display the data on the QuoteRetriever interface. This allows users to track both stocks that are in their current portfolio and equities in their "watch list" all from a single interface. Stocks with a positive percentage price change for the day appear in green, while stocks with negative returns for the day appear in red, which allows users to quickly identify stocks with up or down moves. Other features of QuoteRetriever include: ability to sort quote data alphabetically or by percent change for the day, "automatic refresh" option that retrieves quotes at a specified time interval, and "automatic sort" features used to have quote data sorted either alphabetically or by percent change, after all of the quotes have loaded into the interface.
Version 1.5 added tabs to interface. New are real time quotes and the "Portfolios" tab.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Download stock, ETF, and quote history data.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Download the fundamental data for the stock symbols.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Display stock quotes and prices on your desktop.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Get an Indian Stock Market monitoring tool.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Retrieve data from damaged or corrupted BKF archives.
- Create a fortune with the help of a virtual penny stockbroker s...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Find, sort, and process your search results with this desktop s...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Download stock prices and financial news from Yahoo Finance int...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Recover lost, deleted, and damaged data on your PC.
- Store and manage your passwords.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Backup and retrieve your files.