MotiMotion Prospects is a personal finance application for Macs. It provides powerful budgeting and account monitoring capabilities in an elegant, easy-to-use interface.
Prospects provides up to three ViewPoints that provide instantaneous information about an account via graphs and tables. It allows users to group accounts into Binders which provide immediate feedback on assets, liabilities, and overall growth. Prospects contains many other features as well, such as a Budget Advisor, the ability to learn rules as you edit transactions, custom rules, scheduled transactions and reminders, reconciling of accounts, filtering transactions, full keyboard navigation/editing in the transactions table, memorized payees, transaction attachments, categories, split transactions, transfers, QIF/OFX/QFX importing and QIF exporting.
Prospects has a trial license option that allows you to obtain a free 21 day trial license that removes the 100 transaction limit for evaluation purposes.
What's new in this version: Fixes some bugs and adds some new enhancements, including a new Search Report. See the included release notes for details.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Administration of software projects.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Personal financial software.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Money management solution for home and small businesses.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Deal tracker for several Backcountry.com sites.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Printable journal with multiple sections and styles.
- Personal cash management.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"FINALLY an app that can replace Quicken for most users!"
Version: Prospects 1.2.5
This application has most everything I need ... Easy to use AND RECONCILE, dynamic reports, the ability to sort ledgers by ANY category, works with my banks without a hitch, BETTER reconciling of duplicates, better at converting downloaded names.
Bank imports are not from within the program, they are downloaded and then imported by Prospect; but the process is flawless. A big feature for me would be adding MobileMe back-up from within the program. A few oddities to get used to, but not major.
An excellent program that will be a winner with a few minor additions. The developer seems very responsive to issues and feature request. After temporary trials of several other, more well known financial programs, I found Propects had enough features already to make it worth dropping Quicken. That is not something I say lightly, as I have been a Quicken user for over a decade. I was one of the chosen few to beta the Financial Life product but I think we all now know that went nowhere. Quicken claims they will have another new version for us to try by spring. Whether they do or not ... I have finally ... happily ... moved on.