Property Manager (by Being Properties):
***Updated 19 Feb 2010***
Please read through the tutorial below to fully understand how to set up your properties.
**We develop apps for others, so if you have an idea for an app or game, contact us for a quote.**
Property Manager was designed for helping you manage multiple properties with multiple tenants. Whether you are a landlord, property management company or real estate investor, this application will help you manage duplexes and multi-unit apartments. Property Manager allows you to quickly access your building information and images, tenant and lease information, operating expenses per building, calculates positive or negative cash flow per unit (operating expenses less rent), and allows you to create work orders for projects, attach them to individual properties and apartments, and email them to others.
*** *** ***
If you have suggestions for features, please email us. This app. is a light weight tool for any property manager, landlord, or investor. We are working on a 'Pro' version if you are looking for more functionality.
*** *** ***
To Create a Property:
1.Create a property and enter information (Name, Address, City, State, Zipcode, Number of Units)
2. Add images of the property from your photo gallery (you can attach as many as you would like)
3. Enter your operating expenses (mortgage cost, PI/TI, heat/AC cost, electrical cost, sewer cost, water cost, landscape cost, snow cost, and any other extra field you need)
4. Add apartments to your property (apt. number, rental income, lease begins, lease ends, tenant first name, tenant last name, phone number, mobile number, DOB, other information)
5. Repeat this process for other properties.
After you have created a property, you can view all the information by navigating to the manage property page (by clicking the apartment buildings on the bottom navigation bar). Select your property to view all information. On the top of the page you will see images. You can swipe across to view more thumbnail images, and tap to view larger image.
Below that is some basic property information, as well as a breakout of income less expenses for that property. To reveal other information, simply tap the colored bar. If you need to edit information on any section, simply tap the edit button on the top right of each colored bar.
You can create work orders and associate them with individual properties. You can also email them to yourself or others to take care of the work needed to be done.
To Create a Work Order:
1. Create a work order and enter information (select property, job name, job description, job cost, date)
2. Choose 'submit' or 'email and submit' (submit attaches the work order to the property you selected, email and submit attached the work order to the property and emails the information to an email of your choice)
3. To view all properties with work orders, click the manage work order icon on the bottom tool bar.
Export Feature (to .csv):
1. This is an in-app purchase (for 1.99). This feature allows you to export all your text information into a .csv file (which excel can read).
What's new in this version:
Fixed API issues