From Tim Kaye:
"Neither a borrower, nor a lender be" - but if you must then you need "Promises". Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friends, colleagues and neighbours. Save future arguments by getting a digital signature when items are loaned out or returned. Confront errant borrowers with proof of their promises to return things. Make sure they sign a receipt when you return something, so they can't accuse you of still having it later. Features Definable categories of the things you lend or borrow - clothes, books, money, CDs or anything else that gets borrowed and never returned. Digital signatures ensure no-one can argue later. Write your own promises for your friends to sign eg "I'll give it back soon". Get them to sign "It's been returned safely" when you give something back. See at a glance all outstanding items. Look up who it was you borrowed that book from. Check who's got your favourite CD. Add notes about existing condition, interest due etc.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Given a cake without decorations & items to decorate.
- Virtual word magnets.
- Provides a number of tools to help you manage your buying.
- Know when girlfriends/wife have their period.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Keep Track of money lent and borrowed with IOU manager.
- Make Stomping noise with your iPhone.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.