ProjectGoo is a cloud-based project and portfolio mgmt system using the Google Cloud and Microsoft Project to provide a robust collaboration platform for project managers and team members. ProjectGoo extends a project manager's reach to globalized teams and publishes project assignments from MS Project and distributes these assignments over the Internet to team members along with defect, issue, and risk resolution assignments. Project managers can upload project documentation, determine which project team members should have access to these documents and inherit the rich collaboration features of Google Documents. Utilizing the ProjectGoo Team Client, project team members can view project task assignments for each project they have been assigned to and update their status which in turns updates the project manager and the appropriate MS project plan task. Also they can view each defect, issue, risk and document that has been assigned to them and update as well as assign them to other team members for action. Designed from the ground up as a cloud computing platform that allows anyone to contribute effectively on projects wherever they are in the world, ProjectGoo represents the next generation of project and portfolio management. ProjectGoo utilizes the best-of-breed in project tools (MS Project 2007) as well as the best-of-breed cloud computing infrastructure (Google). Version 2.0 improves performance, adds discussions (for defects, docs, issues, risks, assignments), schedule change management, multi-resource assignments with different % allocations per resource, status updates use remaining work/work and a completely refactored Team Client.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 improves performance and stability, adds a defensive patch to handle a Microsoft issue with MS Project on 64-bit Vista, handles User Access Control being turned on in Vista, and improves the accessibility to the log file.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Provide in-context collaboration between you and your developer...
- Import data from CSV format tables into MYOB.
- Track and manage software and hardware defects, customer feedba...
- View schedule of competing teams via Ezysheet.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Keep track of items and inventory.
- Display team standings, game stats, and game schedules for the ...
- Provide software for business operations from sales, delivery, ...
- Get information on teams and codes to unlock them.