Portable iCal is packaged so you can carry around on any portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (or also on your internal hard disk), taking your events and preferences with you.
Is a shell scripts, bundled as applicaton using Platypus, that open local iCal copy using preferences stored in the portable drive.
What's new in this version:
- 10.4.2 OS X version check.
- Quit application already running.
- Can't be launched on a locked volume.
- Can select custom application path if is not in default Applications folder.
- If desired can copy local preferences to portable drive.
- Check portable drive space available.
- Growl style notification windows.