Police Cruiser is a PalmOS program that allows an officer to log tag numbers of passing vehicles. It automatically date and time stamps each entry as tags are logged. When a same tag number is entered again, Police Cruiser determines if the tag has passed more than the allowed number of times within a specified time frame. If so, the officer is immediately informed. Police Cruiser also allows an officer to maintain a list of tags for vehicles that should be stopped regardless of the number of times the vehicle passes. Supports extended vehicle description. For more information see the documentation in the downloaded file or at www.palmpete.com.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Play classic game of sudoku on your Palm OS device.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Store and calculate everything relating to your car with your P...
- Keep track of fuel economy records and maintenance schedule of ...
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Track all expenditures on your car maintenance.
- Track mileage and gas expenses for multiple vehicles.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Detect number plates of vehicles using your PDA.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Track your vehicle's business mileage, fuel economy, expenses, ...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Record the number of kilometres/miles driven by your vehicle.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Measure your car's performance for diagnostics purposes.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Take part in rally racing on your Windows Mobile device.
- Keep track of your dart scores on your Palm.