Police Cruiser is a PalmOS program that allows an officer to log tag numbers of passing vehicles. It automatically date and time stamps each entry as tags are logged. When a same tag number is entered again, Police Cruiser determines if the tag has passed more than the allowed number of times within a specified time frame. If so, the officer is immediately informed. Police Cruiser also allows an officer to maintain a list of tags for vehicles that should be stopped regardless of the number of times the vehicle passes. Supports extended vehicle description. For more information see the documentation in the downloaded file or at www.palmpete.com.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- App to note down good deeds that have been done.
- Keep track of fuel costs.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Store all your vehicles with this inventory app.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Play classic game of sudoku on your Palm OS device.
- Suspension & shock absorber check for any vehicle.