From Phoenix Project Management Systems:
Phoenix Project Manager is the brain child of Poulsen Construction Management , a company with 30+ years of experience in the scheduling industry. It is scheduling software designed and written by schedulers. Phoenix Project Manager produces solid schedules with ease. The foundation of the system is based on the Critical Path Method (CPM).With PPM, inputting, design and layout are a snap. Phoenix Project Manager supports both Bar Chart (Gannt) and Network Diagram schedule layouts giving you the choice of viewing your project in an informative bar chart layout or an easy-to-read network diagram.
What's new in this version:
- Enhancement: Both Activity Codes and WBS are imported from XER files instead of just one or the other.
- Enhancement: Opening a project is now faster and uses less memory.
- Fixed: Sporadic crash when changing Page Layout or Page Setup from within the Print Preview screen.
- Fixed: Properly draw timescale on multipage width printouts.
- Fixed: A problem that prevented Phoenix from staying activated in some rare situations.
- Fixed: Ignore empty A...
See all new features »