From Trendsetter Software:
Simply the Best Charting and Analysis
... exclusively Mac since 1987.
Classic charting and analysis plus powerful, innovative features...
30 day, money back, guarantee
- Candle Pattern Analysis... we identify significant candle patterns on chart with pop-up explanations providing invaluable instruction to the novice and confirmation to the expert.
- Computer Generated Trendlines that automatically track and chart significant highs and lows.
- Computer Generated Ratings apply multiple technical studies to your list of securities en masse, producing numerical ratings that can be used to find trading opportunities.
- Technical Screening imagine your software searching your list for securities with volume greater than average volume, that are within 90% of their 12 month highs and whose RSI value is less than 30. Now imagine that you have this capability with dozens of rankings and virtually unlimited control of the criteria used and the order of preference. Stop imagining, it's all here and it is as easy to set-up and use as font controls in a word processor.
- Black-Scholes Option Analysis...
- And more... like EquiView, Compare and General Market charts found only in our products. EquiView displays two years of prices on the same security on the same chart. Perfect for viewing seasonal tendencies. Compare displays 1 to 4 separate securities on the same chart for comparison. Our General Market charts display an advance-decline line, up volume versus down volume, the TRIN, McClellan Oscillator and McClellan Summation Index. And analytics developed by Trendsetter like our True Range Oscillator, CycleFinder, Trendsetter Momentum Index and Computer Generated Trendlines give you the edge over other traders and investors.
What's new in this version:
- Faster, smarter, and easier to use than ever!
- Developed specifically for OS X, not ported from Windows.
- Chart Suite... easy to set up layout of your favorite charts and tools, ready to apply to you favorite stocks or commodities
- Recent menus for Lists and layouts, add speed, simplicity and functionality!
- Average True Range... our 6th indicator from the genius of Welles Wilder
- Keltner Channels - one of the more basic, though less well-known, m...
See all new features »