From Beaver Valley Software:
This program produces the same type of buttons that Paypal s Web site produces. The difference is, you don t have to be online to make your buttons. You can make every type of button whether they are single item, cart, or subscriptions. All fields are available to you. All of this can be done offline with no need to go online. This means you can have your page ready to be uploaded when you connect instead of waiting to produce buttons the next time you can get on.
In addition, this program gives you more options. You can create custom page styles for every button you make. And you can set the text on the continue button. And you can set a ipn url for each button.
What's new in this version: Version 4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create a Paypal compatible Web site shop from MS Excel or Calc ...
- Add a eCommerce toolkit toolbar to your Internet Explorer.
- Integrate your PayPal sales with QuickBooks.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Encrypt PayPal buttons to prevent theft of your links.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Handle tax, shipping, price, weight, and product management onl...
- Create Web stores to sell goods online and collect money via Pa...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Get access to Paypal and Google Checkout on any type of Web pag...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Generate masks for sprites easily.
- Launch your favorite programs, files, and folders.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Fix and improve Remote Procedure Call service.
- Connect to newsgroups, FTP, IRC, ICQ, and e-mail, even if you a...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage, rename, and back up files.