From Pisitta Soft:
PassLocker is a complete password manager helping you to manage and safely store your passwords. It makes easier to access your websites, email, standalone applications, instant messengers etc. You can easily store all your passwords and encrypt them in a secure way. The program can generate passwords (full random or mnemonic), calculates their strengths and permit you to select quickly usernames, keys and put them in your favorite applications. You can do automatic backups of your password database and generate hardware PassKey files. Plus Edition, other than these features, includes an excellent web form autofiller to fill-in automatically your web login accounts, flash drive portability and the AES support making it a very complete password manager: the "non plus ultra" of security. Version 2.1 improves calculation of password strength algorithm, enhances security of passphrase insertion in splash screen and in soft keyboard, and supports unique application instance.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 improves calculation of password strength algorithm, enhances security of passphrase insertion in splash screen and in soft keyboard, and supports unique application instance.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Organize and manage usernames and passwords.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage passwords and automatically fill Web page forms.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Generate, store, and manage your passwords on your Windows PC.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Generate and store your passwords in a secure way.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Store your password securely in one encrypted file and type you...
- Store and encrypt your passwords and other sensitive informatio...
- Save your passwords to a secret directory to protect it from ha...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage and store passwords and file folders.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Back up data on your PC whenever you start it.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage your passwords.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Store your usernames, passwords, and Web sites they are used at...