Origami is the folding editor. A 'folding editor' extends the principle of tree structured directories into a text file. This allows the simultaneous display of large amounts of text, by 'folding' sections of text away behind a descriptive heading. With suitable structuring of the text it should be possible in most circumstances to ensure that no display exceeds a single screen at any one time.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create your Web site by entering content into a standard text f...
- Customize Freedom Force to your liking.
- Generate charts and combinations of them with advanced features...
- Edit text and source code with spell checker, code templates, a...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Speed up the coding process in C/C++ using the text autocomplet...
- Count characters for every line in a text file.
- Save all external files on any Web page and edit HTML code.
- Edit hex files with search, drag and drop, and search and repla...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: