From OrgBusiness Software:
OrgCalendar os a fully-functional scheduling WEB-application. The easy way for any organization to have a Internet-calendar within minutes. You simply place the OrgCalendar onto a your web site - and that's it. Calendar management is implemented at two levels: Admin Area and Public Area. The Administrator can manage all calendars. OrgCalendar is a simple to setup solution for visitor/user authentication allowing you to secure your current webpages simply and effectivly. If you enable users to signup, authenticated users can gain access to your calendar (Admin Area). Admin Area include signup, login, forgotten password, and edit profile. The OrgCalendar gives you a customizable Resource Navigator, new Date Navigator, a comprehensive reminder, control over the events overlapping and a mechanism for sharing events between an arbitrary number of different resources.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Create an automatic register for forum boards.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Add a multilingual clock to your desktop.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Store and list your own books and wish list and download book i...
- Place adhesive notes on your desktop just like the ones used at...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content