Software mortgage and credit calculations and amortizing schedule. The credit software has unique features that let user know the true cost of their credit and optimize their mortgage payments to save money. Users start by creating a new mortgage definition. This credit definition can be saved/loaded. The software displays the amortizing and computes the true costs of the credit. It also computes the mortgage's equivalent interest rate, which is the true cost of the mortgage, including fees and credit insurance. Then, it is possible to simulate extra payments (or reducing payments) and compute the exact gain/loss corresponding to these changes. With optim-credit, it is also possible to combine several mortgages and computes the global equivalent interest rate and true costs of the credits. Optim-credit is free to use and runs under Windows XP service pack 2.
More Products to Consider
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage your employees' shift schedule.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create and manage your employees' work schedules.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Track and manage your employees' schedules.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Protect your files from being executed, viewed, changed and del...
- Calculate automobile or home mortgage loan payments.
- Schedule single and multitasked jobs to crews, network ready.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage events, create draws, schedule matches, and generate tou...
- Create software installers.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Control access to your delicate data.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.