You need a free account at NotePie.com before you can begin using the software. NotePie@Home is a small and fast Windows application that allows you to quickly and easily post any notes you want online. Simply copy and paste your notes into NotePie@Home, press save, and your notes will be posted to the NotesPie.com Web site, for you or anyone else to access anywhere, anytime. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Get a batch file rename application.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Track and manage orders and customer data.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Play a multiplayer online game.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Set up your own e-commerce Web site.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Mesmerize yourself and others with this screensaver.
- Protect your software against illegal use.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Customize every aspect of each note.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Generate passwords quickly.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Send your emails instantly.
- Transfer files to your openomy account from your desktop easily...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Read articles about online video industry.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: