PCalc is an additional payment studio for a loan. You can evaluate various scenarios for making additional payments to minimize the total sum of interests and to estimate the real cost of your next "big buy". With PCalc you will get a payment schedule for your loan as well as a total sum of interests. Then you can insert into your schedule any number of additional payments with any amount and date each of them. You will see how the total sum of interests changes due to those additional payments. You can evaluate various scenarios for making additional payments to minimize the total sum of interests you have to pay in accordance with the future available income. PCalc will allow you to estimate the real cost of your next "big buy".
More Products to Consider
- Figure out your monthly loan payments.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Calculate monthly loan payments and payment schedules.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Calculate essential mortgage related figures.
- Manage and analyze your loan status, pay off your loan ahead of...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track and manage mortgage payments and loans.
- Compute monthly payments and prints amortization schedule.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.