PCalc is an additional payment studio for a loan. You can evaluate various scenarios for making additional payments to minimize the total sum of interests and to estimate the real cost of your next "big buy". With PCalc you will get a payment schedule for your loan as well as a total sum of interests. Then you can insert into your schedule any number of additional payments with any amount and date each of them. You will see how the total sum of interests changes due to those additional payments. You can evaluate various scenarios for making additional payments to minimize the total sum of interests you have to pay in accordance with the future available income. PCalc will allow you to estimate the real cost of your next "big buy".
More Products to Consider
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Figure out your monthly loan payments.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Calculate monthly loan payments and payment schedules.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Convert between different units on PC.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Enter transactions and balance checkbooks.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage credit card usage to stay within your credit limit.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Balance your checkbook with financial software that runs from y...
- Manage your credit cards securely from flash drive.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Accept mobile payments within your app.
- Convert Julian, Gregorian, and Dee calendar dates and do date a...
- Calculate essential mortgage related figures.
- Manage and organize your contacts.
- Track and manage mortgage payments and loans.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.