From Neoxen Systems:
Visual Modus is a Windows Desktop Explorer for SharePoint. It allows you to manage and share documents, restructure folders and other resources stored in SharePoint. Drag and drop between SharePoint sites, to and from your email, local folders, ftp sites and network locations. Copy, move, add, and remove entire folder structures. Check-in, check-out, and send to other locations or email. Edit the SharePoint documents with any associated desktop application. Drag and drop emails and attachments directly to SharePoint or from SharePoint to your email. Manage document versions and properties. Create new documents from templates. Create your own logical navigation trees to SharePoint contents, even from multiple sites. Store these NaviLists as XML files and share them with your colleagues. Email NaviLists to others or send Visual Modus links to any SharePoint contents. Store your favorite locations into your Favorites. Create team, role or project based NaviLists and store them centrally in SharePoint. Define users to automatically load the specified NaviLists. Both Active Directory and forms based authentication are supported. Visual Modus supports HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, FTP and ODMA. Combine entire MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0 and SharePoint 2003 sites or only certain folders to logical hierarchies. Combine your FTP, intranet, file share, WebDAV and SharePoint sites. Link documents, instructions, descriptions, web links or folder contents together and store them as NaviLists. Visual Modus Explorer is installed in the client machine, no server installation is needed and no modification to the server or security settings is required. After setting up a server connection from Visual Modus Explorer, you can navigate the SharePoint server contents just as you would navigate folders in Windows Explorer. Navigate to a document or folder and right-click to get access to all related functionality. Open the SharePoint Organizer from the Tools menu to synchronize your offline files.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Share and manage your business content.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your files effectively.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage and administer your software development and customers.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Send SMS of various categories from the Internet to your mobile...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recall your information with one push of a button.
- Manage contacts, customer information, and business finances.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage customer database and set up customer clubs.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage, encrypt, search, and back up your business documents in...
- Share documents and other files with friends, family, or busine...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Update your Microsoft Office Small Business Tools set so that i...
- Create groups, share folders of files and your desktop screen w...