MyStreets displays your address book Contacts organized by their country, city, street, and street number. It shows you where you know people or companies and how many you know in each city or on each street.
MyStreets is handy when travelling and for the times you cant remember a contacts name but remember their city or street.
MyStreets 1.0.1 is Free and available on the App Store!
- Lists all your contacts in each country and city
- Figures out country from telephone number if it's not in the address.
- Lists all your contacts on each street in your cities - by street number and alphabetically
- Lists any contacts with incomplete addresses (helpful for filling in missing info)
- Handles common country name variations (e.g. understands United States, US, and USA as one country).
-Launches and ready to use in 2 seconds (after the initial run which processes your contacts)
Tip 1: Use the *No Country or *No City links to view contacts with incomplete addresses. You can then edit those in your Address Book.
Tip 2: If you put a description in a contact's Notes field, MyStreets will display the first line of it in the list of contacts.
We have lots of new features in the pipeline. If you have bug reports, feature requests, or feedback, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and thanks for using MyStreets!
What's new in this version:
- Displays contacts that have an address but no country under *No Country -> City Name
- Various stability and performance improvements.