The Multiple Choice Quiz Maker is an easy and timesaving authoring kit to produce tests and quizzes for the inter- or intranet. The software automatically creates HTML pages with many multimedia options that help you to personalize the learning experience and to make lessons more vivid and engaging. Your test creations can be incorporated into a Web page on the Internet or executed as standalone programs at home or in the classroom.
What's new in this version: Version 14.4 updates the program routines and especially to the written answer option.
More Products to Consider
- Create exercises, tests, and quizzes to enhance learning skills...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Generate interactive tests and flash quizzes.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Create interactive educational exercises, tests, and quizzes.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Create Flash quizzes for corporate training and online educatio...
- Create Microsoft Agent powered presentations.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create and distribute interactive educational and training modu...
- Provide an option of edit text in an editor.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-10 of 10
"A professional, well designed application."
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 13.2
- nice interface
- nice for adults and children
- cheap (much cheaper then the majority of the other programs I tried)
- also in German
- helpful and prompt support
None. I was very satisfied
"Bad Program, Worse Customer Service"
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 13.1
Easy to download and set up
Software not compatible with some CMS
Rude, disinterested customer service
Lacks some useful customization
I bought this software to create an online quiz, but try as we might, it wouldn't work with our content management system. I didn't want to use the free version because it was unattractive, but I didn't want to pay for software that I couldn't use with our site. Not only was Tac-Soft customer service unable to help me, but they admonished me for trying to mess with the code (I hadn't) and criticized our "rather amateurish" developers for their attempts to make the code work. They also refused to refund my money even though it was clear that the file wasn't going to work with our site, since they weren't bother to offer any solution on how to make it cooperate. What a horrible experience!See what I mean. They can't even take a customer daring share their bad experience. Insane.
Updated on Sep 11, 2012
Updated on Sep 11, 2012Facts:
2. My tech support DOES remove the problem code, but it still doesn't work. I explained this in my email, but TacSoft didn't bother to read it correctly. I take the file down b/c it won't work.
3. Customer Service then blames the "rather amateur attempts of your technical support people" for the problem, even though this person DIDN'T EVEN SEE what they did.
4. I ask for a refund b/c the file won't work on our site. I'm told it's not their policy.
Customer Service 101: don't insult or belittle the customer, even if you think you're being subtle.
Updated on Sep 12, 20121/2
Ha! Any company that would respond to an unsatisfied customer by trying to publicly argue with them shows their own ridiculously bad judgment in customer service. You're mistaking assertive for aggressive.
As a consumer, it's my right to share my negative experience with others, whether you like it or not. By being rude & argumentative, rather than actually listening to what I have to say & considering the possibility that your product isn't perfect, only makes you look worse.
So here we go:
1. We tried moving AND removing the code. Neither worked. But you didn't care to hear when I explained that.
2. I never said you didn't work with my team, I said you didn't see the work they did, which is a fact. Again, you didn't bother to carefully read what I said. Your corrected file did me no good since we had to manually override the tracking code. Even without the tracking code, your version STILL didn't work.
Updated on Sep 12, 20122/2:
3. The problem was that the code didn't work with our CMS, but rather than considering that possibility, you immediately insulted a team whose work you hadn't seen. At no point were you cordial, you were always ... well, exactly like you're being now.
I can only argue the reality of what happened so much. The more snide remarks you make to me, someone who's money you took, the worse you make yourselves look. I don't know if you're the owner, or just so renegade customer service rep, but either way, you're doing it wrong!
"The programme is not user-friendly enough..."
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 10.5
It does not meet my requirements, no pros suggested...
I test it only 15 minutes and uninstall it immediately...
"Great program still using it even a week later"
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 10.5
The create exe file so i can run it on any machine is awesome I can create test and send them to my friends so we can study material. Too bad MSN blocks exe files and forces me to send them to ymail or yahoo accounts. which i know can be bypassed but
In case a question is answered incorrectly, the right answer or explanation to help the test taker should be supplied at the end of the test, after the grading has occured, but this isn't the case. MCQM gives you a right/wrong display.
Which is okay except, personally, I want to finish the test, get graded and finally after that is done, learn what i got wrong and what the correct answer is.Great program! Worth the price. I just wish I had the option to study the wrong answers after the test is over not during.
"Great value for money"
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 10.2
An easy-to-use interface and a wealth of options for quiz and test creation.
Everything works and I have no problems to report.
The Support at TAC-Software is excellent and the program really offers an easy way to create test and quizzes. The program is, like all software, not perfect but it is very reasonably priced and offers more than most of its competitors.
"Could not use it. Errors during installation in Vista"
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 10.2
I did not get to use it because during installation it asked me to restart the computer and during boot time the program tried to install some files or some files were attempted to be installed.
Windows vista gave me several errors about not being able to install some system files. I got concerned by what happened and did not run the software because some of the files could not be installed.
I guess the program needs an update for Vista or Online Armor did not allow that the installation of those files to occur. I would not rate a program as being good if it has some issues during installation, outdated system files, or its files conflic with the operating system. Maybe it was just for my system, but I do not know. I have Windows Vista basic and a pretty new computer.
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 8.5
User friendly and could be affective where non professional quizzes are required
Very limited, Students will be able to do a test, and seeing their results go back and redo the test before submitting it. Customisation is available but you need to be a whizz to do it. A waste of money!
Basically I feel that The product is incomplete and that they got lazy to finish it.
This was the response email I got after I had a querie
"Thanks for the mail and for your support of our software.
I'm afraid that our answers to your questions will disappoint you, but
please remember tat you are working with a program which costs less than
a paperback novel and which has its limitations!
As a registered user you are able to edit the templates in whatever way
you choose. All the features you requested can be included in the single
question template but require appropriate changes to the HTML/
Javascvript code. This is certainly not easy and requires a fairly
competent knowledge of web programming techniques.
With all our customers worldwide it is simply not possible for us to
offer help or support for the sort of personalization which you require.
The program is "as is" and all changes and modifications are at your
discretion and your responsibility."
Its not about how much it costs - its about not taking pride in having a "finished product"
So I suppose this is the developers own summary of their product
"Very Good Product"
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 8.1
Price provides high value. Easy to operate no manuals to read.
Would like more robust push button Graphic Design of the Quiz. Editing of code is ok but would like more built in.
I downloaded and tested over 20, this does better then some of the $300 products so I would high suggest buying this if you need basic quizes.
"Online testing made easy"
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 6.1
It's probably the easiest to use online quiz making application available. The learning curve is practically flat, and the most difficult part is uploading it to the webhost server.
I did have one problem (see below) but TAC-Software technical assistance responded to my request for help.
Although the Help section is a little spotty in a few areas, it's way better than the "help" the other quiz making appications that I tried provide.
The price is also most reasonable. The next lowest cost quiz maker that I tried costs twice as much and, even though it says it creates online quizzes, I haven't been able to figure out how. Prices after these two are way out of my price range.
The tiny footprint of the .mht format file I uploaded to my webhost is another major plus, especially for anyone with server space limitations.
The only problem I had was using the html version to my webhost, but that was solved by saving as a .mht format self-contained file. The problem might be due to my webhost, but Tac-Software responded to my request for help right away and are working to determine what happen and to try to fix the problem.
"Good Easy to Use"
Version: Multiple Choice Quiz Maker 2.4
Good Software for beginners and pros alike. The software can be used to create quiz in any language for which TTF are available. I created quiz in 'Tamil' a regional language of India
Result Right or Wrong immediatly on selection kills the suspense. subscript and superscript needs to be provided. facility for displaying only n of questions out of 150 entered
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content