Monthly Income and Expense Tracker allow you to have a monthly detailed income and expenses. Your data is input by categories (such as 'Electricity' and 'Mortgage or Rent') that you define. The overall balance (profit or loss) is automatically calculated as entries are entered. Automatic expense (and income) entries that occur each month may also be defined and tracked, ensuring that you do not forget them.
What's new in this version: Version 4.22 has changed "Look for Updates" to be smarter.
More Products to Consider
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Convert PDF document to Excel XLS format so that users can edit...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
- Convert Excel XLS files to XLSX and XLSX files to XLS.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Create and format spreadsheets, analyze and share information t...
- Create, manage, and share spreadsheets.
- Create and print a monthly calendar by choosing a year and mont...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"ok i guess"
Version: Monthly Income and Expense Tracker 3
"couldn't get past the horrible interface"
Version: Monthly Income and Expense Tracker 2.3
i am a major "user interface & aesthetics" snob. i like simple clean designs.
i just wanted something very basic to keep track of new business expenses for about a month until I got around to buying quickbooks, etc.
this was not the program for that.
i just could NOT get around the painful, painful colors for the interface.
you can't just get started on entry right away with this product. you have to read the documentation first (as recommended right after the install) .
i'll stick it out with excel for the 30 days instead.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content