Microsoft Office Live Code Sample: Contact Map will install a sample code mashup for Microsoft Office Live which is designed to map the addresses of all contacts included in an Office Live Business Contact Manager application. Microsoft Office Live Code Sample: Contact Map code creates a map displaying the location of all of your contacts included in the Contacts list in the Business Contact Manager application when you have either an Office Live Essentials or Premium subscription.
This mashup leverages the Microsoft Virtual Earth APIs and the Web services in Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. It is a sample of one way that Web services can be used to create Web Parts that enhance Office Live business applications. You can set up a map, add contacts from the Contacts list, and manage those contacts from an existing contact map. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get a sample code mashup for Microsoft Office Live.
- Get a time card sample code for Microsoft Office Live.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Store names, addresses, and contacts.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Copy text files content to the clipboard conveniently.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Import addresses, fetch geodata, save KML files to show them as...
- Learn how to receive SMS messages in a managed application.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Assist in building the next generation of Microsoft mobile solu...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Illustrate the new functions for WCF and WF.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Explain how to use MSDE as the back end of ASP.NET Web applicat...
- Use Visual Studio Tools to move XML data from a database to Wor...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Show improvement in Windows Forms data binding in .NET Framewor...