The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool lets you directly report junk e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our junk e-mail filtering technologies. The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so and if you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar, you will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates, click Yes to confirm that youd like to report the selected e-mail as junk e-mail, the junk e-mail will be deleted from your Inbox and sent to FrontBridge, a Microsoft company. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Become even more effective at stopping spam mail.
- Monitor SMTP emails coming through your server.
- Protect your inbox from junk e-mails.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Check if your MS CRM 1.2 installation can be upgraded to versio...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Discard spam and junk e-mail directed to you.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Schedule your SQL Server reports.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Filter and delete unwanted junk e-mail messages on the server.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Generate reports of entities present in Microsoft Enterprise Ne...
- Gather information about Windows SharePoint Services and ShareP...
- Browse and manage reports and charts.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Resolve Microsoft Data Access Component tool installation probl...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Monitor time spent on your projects and generate graphs and rep...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very good product. has now been removed from 'Outlook'"
Version: Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Tool for Microsoft Office Outlook 1.1
I think this product is of great use and seems to work very well.
I can't understand why it has been removed; maybe there is a virus out there enabling the removal of this product.
Perhaps there are some weakness's within the product as it now does not function - when I try to reinstall 'Microsoft Junk E-mail reporting Tool' I am advised the following. 'It apears that you do not have 'Outlook' installed on this computer. I do have 'Outlook' installed on this computer. I don't want to go through the process of uninstalling and then re-installing 'Outlook'. Is there a solution?