Microsoft Automation API Sample for Office Communicator 2005 shows how you can leverage the Automation, RTC, and Messenger APIs to extend Office Communicator functionality through the use of a helper application. This download provides a helper application which shows how three different automated tasks can be integrated into Microsoft Office Communicator.The first task focuses on allowing an end-user to select multiple contacts and then start a Communicator session by automating the initialization of a single message and adding multiple contacts. This extends the base functionality of starting conversations with a single contact or an entire group of contacts. The second task looks how automation can be used to archive and retrieve conversations on the client. The final task looks at how to ensure a messaging window is displayed as the top-most window if a new message is received to ensure important instant messages are read and not accidentally ignored. This download includes a fully functional sample application with source code, Code Walkthrough, and supporting documentation. The sample application is provided in C# and Visual Basic .NET. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Enable application to create new blog and upload media object.
- Modify the size and position of an application window.
- Automate workflow within your application.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Split large collection of files to fit on a CD.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Secure APIs to build cross-platform, real-time application for ...
- Develop Windows applications for your USB device.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage download of entire galleries of images, movies or sound ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Schedule and create macros to automate a variety of complex tas...
- Keep track of the battery or AC status.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Run .NET applications with or without the Framework.
- Allow Commerce Server 2007 Developer Edition to run on Windows ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Find memory leaks in any Windows application.