From Coon Creek Software:
A complementary application to MembershipPro for complete financial management by churches, synagogues, and clubs. Integration with the MembershipPro database associates members with contributions and pledges. Full financial support including income, contributions, pledges, dues and expenses. Powerful and flexible finance reporting shows expenses and income for up to 5 years of side by side comparison. Check printing on seven different form styles, all U.S. Check21 or Canadian image ready. Integrated payroll with expense calculates taxes and deductions. Flexible cash-based accounting setup supports any organization's requirements.
What's new in this version: Version 8.03 uses a different credit card processor for purchase link.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Get the definition of technical words used in Banking and Finan...
- Keep track of your stock investments.
- Test your knowledge for 4A0-M02 certification.
- Create cashflow forecasts on your Windows PC.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Manage accounts and finance related requirements.
- Get a GCSE Science book in BookBuddi format.
- Send SMS and make phone calls using your computer.
- Manage your financial transactions and records.
- Develop a 3 year forecast and 12 month budget with sensitivity ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.