"Seven" is a feature-rich application for medical office management. Full integration with Microsoft Office. Terminology and reports text are fully customizable, using user-friendly data entry forms and multiple functionalities. Designed for small-sized medical practices (1-8 users), "Seven" is fast and easy-to-use, it allows real-time customization and excellent reporting features. Main Features: 1. File attachments to patient and PDF conversions; 2. Scanning photos and documents; 3. Very easy network setup for 2-8 users; 4. Interface designed by doctors for doctors; 5. Customizable templates for reports; 6. Analyzing or publishing with Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word; 7. Ready statistical forms; 8. Full customizable terms and values in list boxes; 9. Friendly maintenance; 10. Vista, Windows 7 ready.
What's new in this version: Version 4.9 features the latest Windows 64bit upgrades.
More Products to Consider
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Handle storage, retrieval, tracking, and management of personal...
- Manage medical records, schedules, and billing for your clinic.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Control your computer and perform various admin tasks.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Set and customize an alarm.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage CRE Loaded-based store easily.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your e-mail listings with various tools.
- Manage your X-Cart online store and export X-Cart products into...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Keep track of business issues and manage them to resolution.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Perform administrative tasks on remote Windows-powered systems.
- Get a chain project management application.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: