From Digilink bv:
MediaBase is a digital asset management system that offers solutions for workflow automation and contentmanagement. The client is fully webenabled, so it is compatible with multiple platforms, including the mac-platform. That also gives the customer the option to integrate MediaBase in the corporate website. It supports MediaMover for up- and downloading files with mac-support. Some of the new features include a redesigned interface, support for developing your own plugins with the MediaBase SDK and easy communication with other systems.
What's new in this version:
- new features and bugfixes
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Robust web & app platform.
- Manage customers, suppliers, products, invoices, payments.
- Track your customers and sales in small business.
- Generate reports on operating system and application version in...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Get various tools for develping applications using SAP GUI.
- Completely remove unwanted software.
- View your vector files and save them in different formats and c...
- Record a PC's hardware and software data to a database.
- Track your Adsense stats automatically.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: